Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rediscoverie

I was dreading dusting off my library to make room for another 100-plus books I acquired this year. It's turning out to be a most enjoyable experience....I'm rediscovering my travel writings through Japan 1988; India, 1997; Europe, 1999; Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean since 2000 plus... against background of music collection some little known acquired from all these cultures...and my favorite books...now back to such enjoyable dusting....more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

B4 U Say It: Is It True? Is It Kind? Is It Necessary? Rights reserved to delete inappropriate and offensive comments or solicitations.

Featured Post

Impact the Future International Women's Day All Issues are Women's Issues

Theme of This Year's Women TechMakers' Ambassadors International Women's Day is Impact the Future. That may be not be an easy ta...