Thursday, August 30, 2012

LettersToLizzie15 Out With the Old In With?

Dear Lizzie, 
I am sitting here at the Premier's desk at White Hall penning what I will say to my people tonight as we claim this our National Coat of Arms; as we hoist this red white and black flag for the first time. I am listening to what would become our National Anthem, with boundless faith; what would I say? Almost like a true Trini, you couldn't come, so you sent your sister.  Do you feel the significance of this day, the burden of responsibility; the springboard of hope....Read all about it in Letters To Lizzie, coming soon... https://sites.google.com/site/krisrampersadglobal/home/about-me/booksRead about Letters to Lizzie and much more

No comments:

Post a Comment

B4 U Say It: Is It True? Is It Kind? Is It Necessary? Rights reserved to delete inappropriate and offensive comments or solicitations.

Featured Post

Impact the Future International Women's Day All Issues are Women's Issues

Theme of This Year's Women TechMakers' Ambassadors International Women's Day is Impact the Future. That may be not be an easy ta...